Acid & Metalliferous Drainage Tools
Earth Systems has developed a number of ‘in-house’ tools to assist with the management of AMD. These tools include the Excel software-based tools;
- ABATES – Acid Base Accounting Tools from Earth Systems
- acidity calculator,
- charge balance estimator,
- NAPP estimator
Thanks for your ongoing interest in ABATES. It is undergoing a major upgrade at present, which will include a much more comprehensive list of reactive minerals.
If you are interested in receiving updates, please add your contact details to the email link below, and we will send them to you directly.
- AMDact – AMD Risk Assessment and Classification Tool
- rapid, low cost AMD risk assessments
- simple and detailed static geochemical based classifications
- data validation
- sulfur speciation
- ImpactScan – Mineralogical Data Assessment Tool
- mineralogical (hyperspectral & X-ray diffraction) based environmental assessments
- leachate water quality issues
- radioactive and fibrous minerals
- sodicity and dispersivity
- greenhouse gas emissions from geological materials
Contact ES Analytical for additional information on how ABATES, AMDact or ImpactScan can assist your site’s reporting, planning and management of AMD/ARD/NMD/ML issues.