Mine Water Treatment
Combining conventional with innovated treatment technologies Earth Systems designs, manufactures and implements site specific, cost effective water quality solutions to meet treatment objectives, site requirements and the needs of individual clients and the environment.
Earth Systems can assist with the management and treatment of:
- Acid and Metalliferous Drainage (AMD/ARD)
- Neutral Metalliferous Drainage / Metal Leaching
- pH control
- Dissolved metals
- Salinity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Water odour control (NH3, H2S, VOSC)
- Process chemicals
- Pit Lakes / Quarry Treatment
- Tailings storage facilities leachate and supernatant waters
- Heap-leach pads
- Process water storage facilities
- Surface and underground mine drainage
- Accidental discharges
- Scaling of piping and pumping infrastructure
Whether the objective is routine treatment, emergency response, process water applications, supplementary treatment, one-off treatment or environmental applications Earth Systems can provide appropriate water treatment options.
As part of our water treatment services we offer field support, training and commissioning of all equipment as well as ongoing support and upgrades to meet changing water quality requirements.